I'm thinking of taking a short vacation.

To visit my friends that I haven't seen. I'm wanting to go back to my hometown for at least the weekend after my baby is born. And of course, I'll be visiting the great-grandparents. They're definitely going to want to see their great grandchildren. Now I just need ideas on how to save up some money by at least August because I don't know if I'll actually have enough money in the bank at the time. And what should I use for the babies to sleep in?
My son will be about 18 months, but I'll also have a newborn.

febmom007

Asked by febmom007 at 2:47 PM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Travel

• The weekend after? Don't you think that's a little early to be traveling? I guess that's just me. I'm not sure what your budget is like now, but I'm sure you can find places to cut so you can save. I know fast food is a big one for us. If I cut back I can save over 100 a month. Good luck.
    MommyMegO2011

Answer by MommyMegO2011 at 7:07 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I'm due in June. So August is a decent time to visit lol
    febmom007

Comment by febmom007 (original poster) at 3:15 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• bump

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 12:53 PM on Feb. 23, 2011