Anyone tried the Jillian Michael's work out dvd's??

Those things are killer but I tell ya you will get results!!!

lovelyheaven271

Asked by lovelyheaven271 at 2:56 PM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I am waiting for mine to come (ordered online with some books) I can't wait to do it...30 day shred. It sounds tough but worth it. And a tip I got was to measure yourself before you start....I'm in.
    laur1963

Answer by laur1963 at 3:18 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• 30 day shred is my favorite one, got great results from that one and could see them in only a couple weeks!!
    lovelyheaven271

Comment by lovelyheaven271 (original poster) at 3:24 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Yeah she's a killer....which is why I love them
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:46 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• There's no way I'd do the Jillian dvd's while pregnant.but can't wait to do them again once I'm not.
    lovelyheaven271

Comment by lovelyheaven271 (original poster) at 6:33 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Yes - however I think the best workouts for expectant moms is the Pregnancy Fit Kit - check it out at http://www.PregnancyFitKit.com

TheBabyPlanners

Answer by TheBabyPlanners at 6:39 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I've tried the 30 Day Shred, I HATE it. It's the only workout that I've done that has caused an asthma attack (I had asthma as a child and teenager, but excluding the 30 Day Shred experience, I haven't had an attack since I was 17). I was about 5 or 10 minutes into it and collapsed and things started going black(I had been working out for a while before doing the Shred, I wasn't totally out of shape, either). I can walk, jog (well, can't job right now because of my knee), etc. with no problems, but I can't do her workout videos without almost passing out for whatever reason. I prefer other workout videos and doing things on my own.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 6:06 PM on Feb. 23, 2011