How many of you ladies out there are pregnant and chose not to find out the sex of baby?

I found out with my son but after two miscarriages I decided I could care less what this baby is I just want it in my arms!! I am 34 weeks pregnant.

lovelyheaven271

Asked by lovelyheaven271 at 2:58 PM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It's not so much a "choice" when you don't do ultrasounds. So my babies were surprises and I lived with that.
    :-)
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 3:15 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I didn't find out for my first. I wanted it to be a surprise. I did find out for my second. My other son has autism and I wanted to prepare him the best i could for the new arrival.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 3:03 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I am 26 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child and I have not found out the sex with any of my pregnancies. It is fun reading your body and trying to decided for yourself what the baby will be. I have been correct so far. My two older children are boys. The one I am carrying I feel is a girl. I will see in May!!

Congratulations and good luck!!
    ChristyW3

Answer by ChristyW3 at 3:04 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I'm 8 weeks and I don't want to know until I am holding the baby in my arms. I like the idea of the surprise. My husband wants to know but I'm not going to let him find out lol.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 3:47 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• im 32 weeks and 6 days and i want it to be a surprise.
    Tricia737

Answer by Tricia737 at 3:59 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I'm sorry you lost your first two. I couldn't imagine.
    I didn't find out the sex of my baby until the day he was born. It was such a great surprise, and I'll do the same if I have more children.
    EverydayMomma

Answer by EverydayMomma at 11:57 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I'm 34 weeks too. I'm sorry for you're previous loss, I understand that as well. Good luck with a healthy happy baby. Can't wait to find out what you have! :)
    MommyMegO2011

Answer by MommyMegO2011 at 12:00 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• What a wonderful surprise you'll have! My sister waited with all 3 of her children! I am too impatient for that only because I like to be prepared. However, if you have the means to wait until the last minute....well enjoy it. There are so few wonderful surprises in life!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:00 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• My sil are a month apart and I don't think I will be able to wait to find out, however her and my brother are going to wait. Especially since with their 1st one they were having a girl so we had a HUGE baby shower for them and they got EVERYTHING they need and pink and when she had the baby it was a BOY!!! :) so they figured why find out this time we'll make it another surprise. Good Luck!!
    Abbysmommy0208

Answer by Abbysmommy0208 at 1:27 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I think I'm having another boy, this pregnancy is just like the one with my son. The baby we lost at 18 weeks was a little girl and that pregnancy was totally different then this one and the first one!! Sending blessings your way on your arrival!!
    lovelyheaven271

Comment by lovelyheaven271 (original poster) at 3:06 PM on Feb. 20, 2011