9weeks pregnant and would like some help what to expect

Hi , I was just wondering I'm 9weeks 2days pregnant, and
tonight I have had really bad head isit normal? Also
My boobs have been sore and even worse today, I'm having
Morning sickness, not always sick but feeling it &also
Really tired . a few cramps now and then but not serve
Does althis sound normal? I've had my first midwife
Apointment, have my 2nd appointment monday,
Will I get a chance to listen to my babys heartbeat?
Many thanks to all that gives me ur help.

daniellelewis

Asked by daniellelewis at 2:58 PM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• that is all normal. when they do an ultrasound or sonogram, you'll get to hear the heartbeat.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 3:01 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• You are feeling the first trimester joys of being pregnant. All of your symptoms are very normal and typical. At 9 weeks it is possible to hear the babies heart beat but don't get too disappointed if you can't. My boys I heard the heart beat early but the baby I am carrying now I was almost 12 wks b4 I could hear it.
    Around 13wks prego all these symptoms you are feeling will melt away and the next feelings will be the flutters of baby movements. You may continue to be tired for a while. The 3rd trimester will bring fear of what to expect. You will become increasingly uncomfortable.

I didn't have a midwife I had a dr. and my dr apt consist of pee in a cup, measure baby bump, listen to baby heart. Go home. write down any questions or conserns you have to ask your dr, Once you get in there you tend to forget what you want to ask.

Good luck!! Congrats!!
    ChristyW3

Answer by ChristyW3 at 3:14 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• What I normally look for is movement in my stomach. Any time the movement stop you might want to contact your doctor and or go to the emergency room. Your emotions getting the best of you. My worst is sneezing and a bit of pee pee coming out. I hated that but my doctor told me it's normal. All pregnancy are different. Congratulations Hugs
    dubewife

Answer by dubewife at 3:17 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• get the book "what to expect when expecting" ... It's a great resource!!! Helped me tons!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 3:32 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• what to expect when expecting is a great book!!!! also babycenter.com is a neat website. you can see how your baby is developing and what symptoms to expect.
    mykidsmom86

Answer by mykidsmom86 at 6:58 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• First trimester: morning sickness, sore boobs, headaches, thirsty, peeing a lot, round ligament pain (sharp pains near your ovaries)
    Second trimester: you'll start feeling better, belly will grow, itching on your belly, nipples might turn dark, maybe get the linea negra, peeing a lot, thirsty, stomach stretching can hurt, may get some pain in your crotch area from your pelvis ligaments stretching, getting hard to bend over
    Third trimester: maybe braxton-hicks, nipples leaking, peeing more, hard to sleep, uncomfortable
    BUT IT'S ALL WORTH IT!!
    SherriPie

Answer by SherriPie at 9:19 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• All 100% normal. Be sure and make a list of what you want to talk to your midwife about. At 9 weeks you'll almost definitely be able to hear baby's heart beat, but don't panic if they can't find it this early. Mine took a little later in the pregnancy to find because baby was in my back and placenta was in the front. Just take care of yourself and things should be great! Good luck.
    MommyMegO2011

Answer by MommyMegO2011 at 11:50 PM on Feb. 20, 2011