Cloud B Twillight Seaturtle, ladybug, etc. worth buying?

I was thing of buying one of thee for my kids. They are suppose to display the stars om the wall and be a nightlight. Do you like and think they are worth buying (kinda expensive)? Thanks!

anxious1stimer

Asked by anxious1stimer at 3:03 PM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Shopping

• We have one and I have given several as baby shower gifts. I think they are very cool. The room has to be totally dark for you to really see the stars.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 3:05 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• My daughter loves hers (ladybug). She doesn't understand that there are actualy constallations being displayed, but uses it as a night light. It goes off on its own after a while. I let her pick which color she wants each night. I received it as a gift, so I really don't know how much they cost.
    elenalee

Answer by elenalee at 3:07 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• My DD really enjoyed hers from age 1 to about 3. Now a days she has a Sponge bob night light. :)
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 3:19 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• sounds neat! only thing I am concerned about is my almost 3 year old likes to mess with things so much. I am a tad worried if it plugs into the wall. Is it battery operated or plug in?
    anxious1stimer

Comment by anxious1stimer (original poster) at 3:38 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• My three year old got the turtle and my newborn got the ladybug for Christmas, and my DS has been inseparable from it! It is his favorite thing right now, and it makes bedtime a lot easier. He will lay in bed after storytime and try and find the moon (I simply turn the turtle around and the moon is somewhere else on the ceiling) and he is asleep within five minutes, every night. It is batter operated, so no worries about the plugs or anything. My son likes to have his in bed with him, so I usually leave it at the foot of his bed.
    Stephie999

Answer by Stephie999 at 4:55 PM on Feb. 20, 2011