I hate facebook do you?

was a fan of myspace awhile ago but facebook for some reason really annoys me lol!

Destins_Mommy

Asked by Destins_Mommy at 3:15 PM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• yes it starts trouble for no reason!
    MommyForLife22

Answer by MommyForLife22 at 3:16 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Lol I literally JUST posted a question asking what people prefer. Myspace I loved before it became spam central, FB just pisses me off, and I am so happy to hear good things (for the passed several months) about Pocodot. I just made my account but hoping that others know about it and that it is going to do well!
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 3:17 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Depends on what people are using it for. If its used to keep social contact with family and close friends, people of good interest,  than it should be enjoyable, but once people start 'friending' everyone just because than it can cause problems

virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 3:17 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Yep, it's boooooring!
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 3:18 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I liked facebook, it was somewhat entertaining to me, but i feel that it causes a lot of problems. It cause problems between my fiance and i when we were dating, and then we both deleted ours and it made a world of difference. I wouldnt go back on there again
    arkelly2188

Answer by arkelly2188 at 3:22 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I hate myspace, spam and virus central, not to mention it is essentially a meat market. I like FB. I have nobody on my friends lists that I don't know IRL. Mostly family and reconnecting with people from HS and college. I know people that have drama surrounding them constantly and it is mostly because they are talking trash about someone. If you're doing that you're inviting the problem. If you are married or have an SO that person should be on your friends list. Otherwise it appears to be sneaky and as if you have something to hide..
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 3:25 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I love FB. It helps me keep in touch with my family and friends.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 3:28 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I feel the same. Facebook is not somewhere I would like advertise anything. People has taken Facebook and turned into something totally different. TMI on facebook. My ninteen year old would post whenever her and the bf broke up argued. I tried explaining that she is just making it easy for other girls to be with. I guess kids have an excuse but how about adults doing this.

Last year I needed to find family and friends to invite to my wedding and FB was very helpful. A few months after the wedding I started noticing what people was posting on there. I disconnected my account with FB and have not went back since. My kids tell me whats going on and it's awful. The owner of FB need to stipulate what context is being drawn from his site.
    dubewife

Answer by dubewife at 3:29 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I don't use FB for drama or gossip. I use it for family and friend connections. I LOVE it. Cafe Mom gives me a drama fill. lol

KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 3:30 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Then ... Why are you mentioning it?
    If you hate Facebook then shouldn't it be out of sight, out of mind? Instead you're making a post about it ..
    I don't understand that... If you hate it, then ignore it.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:44 PM on Feb. 20, 2011