Stretching question

ok im 16 weeks pregnant and my hips are killing me and i cant find anything to help other then yoga.....the thing is my knee and ankle will get even more messed up if i do it wrong, does anyone have any idea on how i can stretch and not kill my knee and ankle?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:19 PM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Sorry I don't have any suggestions, but I will give you a bump.
    SherriPie

Answer by SherriPie at 8:40 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• id ask your doctor! g/l
    mohme2three

Answer by mohme2three at 9:45 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Maybe if you sit and stretch it will help your hips and then take the pressure off your ankles and knees?????
    VeritasAequita

Answer by VeritasAequita at 11:39 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Heat helps a lot! If you stretch in the shower you lower the risk of straining, just be careful not to slip. Also, yoga balls are amazing and less than 20$ at walmart. If it's just your hips you're wanting to stretch check out 'pelvic tilts', they're also great for getting baby into proper position for birthing later down the road. Good luck and take it easy.
    MommyMegO2011

Answer by MommyMegO2011 at 11:44 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• thank you guys ill go find one of the yoga balls after my doctors appointment :) oooooh also where can i find one of those pillows...the really big ones >.< idk what their called sorry
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:57 PM on Feb. 20, 2011