He plays with juice boxes

My son has toys gallore but about 40 percent of the time he will make toys outof hangers juice boxes cups anyone else have kids like this?

Destins_Mommy

Asked by Destins_Mommy at 3:19 PM on Feb. 20, 2011 in General Parenting

• My son is 8 and likes to make stuff from recycable stuff. Nothing wrong with it. Saves on money for toys they will get tired of after a few minutes and keeps their little brains engaged

virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 3:22 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Yes, my DD used a glue stick and printer paper with scotch tape to make a fly trap. She put taped the paper to the wall and rubbed glue stick on the paper to catch a fly. Then there are the cereal box cities she would make out of empty boxes and crayons.
    She always was creative like that.
    The only toy she really liked was crayons, art supplies, and play dough.
    She too had tons of toys.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 3:24 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• My DD was 4 when she did all this.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 3:25 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I bought a new duster the other day and my little guy has been playing with it ever since, LOL! He also enjoys video tape boxes, makes walls out of them.
    PadmeJonez

Answer by PadmeJonez at 5:39 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Yup, mine son made himself a hat out of a bag today. I usually save boxes for him to play in.
    sandbuster

Answer by sandbuster at 7:46 PM on Feb. 20, 2011