Zoomba

Im not sure if thats how you spell it but its a workout. Have you tried it and how well does it work?

Destins_Mommy

Asked by Destins_Mommy at 3:21 PM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• My friend has inspired me to do this. She says burns atleast 600 calories a workout. I am signing up next month. Excited to try it !!!

virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 3:24 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• YES! I've done Zumba. It's a dance based workout and LOTS of fun. Due to my family's schedule and a move I was only able to do it for just a couple weeks. It uses a LOT of steps from various Latin dances. I also have NO sense of rhythm and two left feet. I took the class from my local YMCA and was always told: It doesn't matter if you do it right or not. Just have FUN doing it. I've also talked/signed with a few deaf women that have gone to the Zumba classes and enjoyed themselves.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 4:12 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• zumba is awesome .... in the workout you are literally using every muscle in your body!!! I took a 6 wk class and LOVED it!!! I was happy to find out that they have it for the WII so now I can do it from home :)
    mia1alex

Answer by mia1alex at 2:40 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I have a lot of friends that do it, and two that teach it. They love it.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 3:59 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Its awesome
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:43 AM on Mar. 7, 2011