Do you ever have sex the other way? adult content

My dh and I did the night before last, and it was really really good! Off course I drank
before, so it didnt really hurt me all that much, but Goodness it was great!! (and i mean anally)

have you ladies ever tried it??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:33 PM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• No. But we have discovered the kitchen. No nothing wierd went on, but we did have an intimate moment in the kitchen. And I still think that was the best time I have had with my DH. He definately knew what he was doing. He took me by surprise, and I thought of stopping him, but something said give him a chance and I did.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 3:35 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• HELLLLLL NOOOOOO! I will try different things, but that is out the question. Good for you, though!
    mamax4our

Answer by mamax4our at 3:36 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• im afraid to say it can be pleasant. it can also be unpleasant. you have to be ready for it. my partner sure loves giving it. its the only thing that makes me squirt if i ride reverse cowgirl
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 3:36 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• ida.... that sounds awesome!!! :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:37 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Nope. I'm not interested in trying that.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 3:37 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Thats true. I have done it before, but that was a month ago, it was about time i did it again :)

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:38 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• My husband tried for years to get me to do it. Eventually i let him and LOVED it. Sadly he didn't really like it and now I'm the one begging him to do it. Sigh.
    Anonymous

• Thanks! I am a boring person, but my DH makes me fun at times.

@Liz4Life - You just gave me some info. & I think I might look into what you are talking about.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 3:39 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• i usually use my wanachi (vibrator) on my clit while hes doing it, and it gets me off sooo good!!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:41 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Yeah we do it every now and then.
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 3:41 PM on Feb. 20, 2011