Do you fantasies ever conflict with your realities? adult content

why is it that what i say in the bedroom turns me on only in the bedroom, like having a three some, but then when we stop having sex i dont like that idea anymore? this goes with most other fantasies i have...they just dont mesh with reality

Liz4Life

Asked by Liz4Life at 3:39 PM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• Of course!  That is why they're fantasies.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 3:44 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• LOL true for me too. i fantasize with woman and as soon as im done, im like "naw."

i dont know why it is. i guess the thought and the rush of the orgasm and the feelings take you beyond imagaination
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 3:44 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Because your using your beautiful imagination at the time.
    When the sexual "high" wears off than reality sets in that perhaps you would really NOT want to share
    yourself or your SO with anyone else.
    To Ever Merge fantasy with reality can be a RISKY endevor.
    What if your partner left you...what if you got an STD...what if your parnter stopped wanting to be with just you but ALWAYS wanted a 3-some.
    And that's what makes the beauty of a fantasy, just that, a simple fantasy.
    No Risk...no one gets hurt.
    Missikat75

Answer by Missikat75 at 3:49 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• That is exactly why they are fantasies.

Answer by older at 3:54 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• DH pressured me to have a threesome this weekend (two guys and me). We both fantisize about it but I didn't really want to do it. Long story short, I did it to make him happy and HATED it. I felt nervous and sick the whole time. I felt so uncomfertable I did not enjoy it at all. DH came a LONG time before the other guy and I just kept faking it wishing he would hurry up. Afterwards, DH admitted that it wasen't what he thought it would be like and never wants to share me again. Our sex life is amazing we don't need anything else. He kept apologizing for pressuring me to do something I did not want. That fantasy is ruined and now we are trying to come up with a new one but we will keep it just a fantasy from now on.
    Anonymous

• haha ok. yea dont want to ruin any fantasies. at least your dh didnt want another girl cuz thats what my man wants which makes me feel like im not enough (sometimes, and sometimes i like it, its weird) but dang i couldnt do two guys thats intense. thanks for sharing!
    Liz4Life

Comment by Liz4Life (original poster) at 4:22 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I think all men want a threesome with another girl. I couldn't do that, it would break my heart. The closest my DF is going to get to that is watching porn together while we get it on :-)
    Anonymous

• Yep, my DH and I tried the threesome thing and he can't get it up. He was so, embarassed but, he said he think he needs emotional connection w/ other woman. No more of that and I'm glad. It's better to fantasize and like u don't like idea in reality.
    pswiley

Answer by pswiley at 4:52 PM on Feb. 20, 2011