Do you know anyone that is such an a-hole that you would just love to see someone punch them in the face for once?

There is a person on my facebook that is always making fun of people that are disabled, kids... anyone that is different from her. I'm not a violent person but I would love to see someone knock her stupid ass out for once. If I wasn't such a chicken I'd do it myself.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:56 PM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• She needs to grow up.

Next time she does it put her on blast in front of others, if she does not get it than, remove her from your list.

virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 3:58 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I would not like to see someone get hit, but I do know what you mean about people making fun of others. It is not nice.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 4:00 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• this is her status : Sooo apparently I have a "foreign object" in my eye. Waiting in urgent care for the docs to dig my eye out, with a buncha smelly whiney hacking kids! Thank god for the ginger child with a broken wrist that is clearly doped up on pain killers nodding in and out..he's been my enterainment! I wish I could get a pic of this LOL only in Southbury

And her next comment:‎.. and now there is some annoying retard child pretending to be a dinosaur and biting ppls shoes no freaking lie he comes near me its a quick swift kick to the teeth
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:03 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Someone like that would not be in my social circle. They never have anything nice to say.

virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 4:04 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Yes, and she is always the victim when she does it to others its funny when its done to her its wrong.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:05 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• That's really messed up that she feels the need to make fun of people. All I have to say is KARMA. How old is she? she sounds immature.
    cocobrown28

Answer by cocobrown28 at 4:11 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• No, I cant say that I have violent thoughts about anyone
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 4:51 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Karma Baby Karma...she keeps treating people (especially kids!) it WILL come back to her. And, sadly yes, there IS a person I would LOVE to see knocked out (and I don't believe in violence) but it's my abusive ex-husband.
    He choked me unconscious while I was holding our 4m old son.  I feel it would be justified!

Missikat75

Answer by Missikat75 at 5:06 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Thats sad but, I'd to see someone punch my SIL bc, shes a biatch and she treats her BF like S--t and her mom, too.
    pswiley

Answer by pswiley at 5:37 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Yes, two people actually. Let's line them up (like in the movie Airplane!) and all get ready to wack them around. Teasing of course, but an evil-fun thought!
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 6:03 PM on Feb. 20, 2011