Meeting nice guys....

I don't like bars...other than them, where can I go to meet someone? And how the hell do I not act like a chicken when I meet someone new?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:49 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• go here for helpful tips
    http://www.links2love.com/dating_tips_3.htm
    as for where to go just get out there, bring a friend so you'll feel safe and it doesn't have to be a bar.
    workenmom

Answer by workenmom at 9:51 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• The best place to meet someone is to go to a place you like. If you like action/exploring, try a hiking club etc; if you like reading, join a book club or visit a library/coffee shop. Generally the people there will have the same interests as you and will hopefully be more compatible.
    gwood

Answer by gwood at 10:46 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• As the other posted suggested - something like Sierra Club is a good way to get out and meet people. There are usually large groups of men and women and the conversations are easy. However, I met my boyfriend through match.com. We found we had so much in common that it was easy to have conversations right from the start. And we found when we met in person - there was definitely chemistry. 2 years later and we are still together.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 12:54 AM on Nov. 19, 2008