What's your favorite work out dvd?

i have slim in six, but i have yet to start it....a friend just started selling beachbody stuff, so i thought i'd give it a whirl.
have you done it? what do you think?

i love Wii Fit, so it will be a change for me to do the dvd.

liteofmine71

Asked by liteofmine71 at 4:12 PM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I'm also a Beachbody Coach .. I do Slim in 6, Turbo Jam and Brazil Butt Lift ... great workouts. I rotate them and also do them with a group of folks. My group loves the variety and the Slim in 6 meal plan was awesome, I lost 13 lbs in 6 weeks.

Good luck and have fun with it ! :-)
    TeamJacobsCoach

Answer by TeamJacobsCoach at 1:49 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I dont know if there are dvd's probably if so I need to get my hands on em. But I like RIchard Simmons. Really I do except for the end when he tells you to hug yourself...too emotional for me.
    almightycookie

Answer by almightycookie at 4:18 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I've done Leslie Sansone's Walk Away The Pounds and will always love them for a good low-impact workout. I enjoy The Biggest Loser workouts, especially Cardio Max and Power Walk. I recently ordered Supreme 90 Days which is like P90X, just without the heafty price tag, and I'll let you know how I like it when I get it
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:43 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Insanity...hands down the most intense effective workout I've ever done..It is a beachbody product, and not for beginners. When I started it, I was 130 lbs and when I finished I was 118 lbs and had lost 2" in those 60 days.
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 4:49 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• long and lean yoga with Baron Baptiste. i get it on netflix for wii and do it every day. it's incredibly intense and a great workout...also biggest loser fitness boot camp with bob harper
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 5:07 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Quick Fix Total Mix...a series of customized 10 minute workouts that pack a punch and help you really tone your body and build muscle which is excellent for burning fat and calories. You feel the results quickly!
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 6:27 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Any yoga DVD
    arkelly2188

Answer by arkelly2188 at 6:30 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I've done several beachbody programs. I'm doing Turbo Fire right now. I have done Chalene Johnson's Turbo Jam workouts & I really like her. Turbo Fire is more advanced than Turbo Jam. I also just ordered Chalean Extreme, and I plan to incorporate it with Turbo Fire soon. I completed Insanity & as someone else posted, it is very intense. I agree, it was so far, the most intense program I've ever done. I also got into 2 months of P90X (but student teaching left me with no time to finish it). I'm sure I'll get back into it at some point.
    soccermom0002

Answer by soccermom0002 at 8:54 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I lost 10 pounds in about a month with Hip Hop Abs. After this next week, I plan on getting into P90X again. I didn't get past the first week last time, my son was young and it was hard to find the time.
    CC1109

Answer by CC1109 at 1:50 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Jari Love is BY FAR THE BEST WORKOUTS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I lost ALL 40 pounds of baby weight in 4 months from doing the ABS DIET and JARI LOVE
    MrsDwyer77

Answer by MrsDwyer77 at 12:48 AM on Feb. 21, 2011