Whats everyone up to today besides cafemom?

san78

Asked by san78 at 4:13 PM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Cleaned and organized Evie's room. That took all day, but we got all of the baby toys set aside for the next one, and got rid of a bunch of other toys by setting them aside for donation, or trashing them if they were broken. Did grocery shopping, so I don't have to do it tomorrow, yay! Now I'm hanging out till dinner. Wish I could have gotten my 5 minute chat today, Miss San. Sorry it didn't turn out that way. :(
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 6:03 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Suppose to be studying but I keep putting it off lol. Besides that taking care of the kiddos.
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 4:15 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• CLEANING!  Lol.  I am going room to room and getting everything done.  Dinner is going to be started in a half hour.  Steak, mashed potatos with gravy, and mac and cheese.  Loaded with the "bad" stuff but oh so yummy!  Tonight it's showers, clean up after dinner, more Cafemom, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 4:17 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I just came back from pepboys. Having new tires put on it as well as getting a wheel alignment. Just got my taxes back so I'm making sure the car is safe for us to drive. Been a while since we rode the bus.
    prissysayshi

Answer by prissysayshi at 5:51 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• nothing! We are all sick. DS has been napping, SO has been messing with his 4 wheeler outside and I'm chillin on the couch just watched the daytona race
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 6:05 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Kids are watching movies, coloring, playing, eating, I took a nice long bath and did some reading while in there. DH had to do chores for a friend and plow a few driveways and our church parking lot, thanks to the ice storm we had in the night.
    Anonymous

• Eating a toaster
    WARNING

Answer by WARNING at 6:13 PM on Feb. 20, 2011