Is it ok for me to still go around my friend?

He is 29 years old. he has been trying to talk to younger girls that r teenagers on myspace that r 17 and younger not just that he makes nasty comments to them.When we ask him r tell him that is not right he get mad at us. i just want parents to watch them young girls with the older men. I felt like i need to put this out there so parents with young teen girls that have myspace r aware.

proudmom14

Asked by proudmom14 at 9:51 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• Wow. I really don't know how to answer this. I mean, if he hasn't actually done anything, then reporting him won't do much good. But it is definitely scary. I couldn't be friends with a potential sexual predator. But I won't judge you for it. You have to decide if keeping his friendship is worth ignoring the immorality of his actions.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 10:07 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• if you have a myspace account i would report him and they can see his friends are younger then him. although he could just start all over again. why would you want to be friends with him. he sounds sick and i would be to disgusted to even want to know him.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 10:14 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• You know the answer to your own question especially if you are a mother to a daughter! This man is no friend, he is a pedaphile and needs to be turned in to the local police! Of course he gets angry when you point out the truth about his behavior, he's a sick man.
    I do thank you for posting your question and I will show it to my own daughters to warn them even more. They think I am just being old fashioned and talking out of my a__!
    This just sickens me. I wouldn't have to think twice if I were in your situation. He would be turned in to the authorities PRONTO!
    Peacein

Answer by Peacein at 10:15 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I answered the other similar question regarding this. I'm the 10th response in your other question. I agree with Peacein. He's obviously got a big problem, being interested in teenagers! He's guilty, & feels somewhat ashamed. That's why he gets defensive when the subject's brought up! Too many weirdo's in this world! I have a son, & unfortunately, there are older women that like teenage boys/young men too. He's only 41/2,( my son) but it's scary! Good Luck!
    Anonymous