If you..

don't drive how do you get around. I have a friend that NEVER wants to drive.. Myself, I have been driving since 16 and couldn't imange not driving or owning my own car.
If you choose not to drive why? just asking, NOT BASHING

r00j04j08

Asked by r00j04j08 at 4:26 PM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I have often asked this question to my mom who never wanted to drive, I can't understand it either.

Answer by older at 4:30 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I know people who don't drive so they use public transportation. There's only 1 bus that runs through our neighborhood every hour and the nearest stop is a mile away. That would not work for me and my 2 year old who won't sit still for crap. Plus, the grocery store is a mile away in the other direction so I'd be lugging groceries for a mile then up a long, steep hill. No thank you. I honestly don't know what I'd do without my car!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 4:37 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• My MIL & my G-Ma (God rest their souls) never drove, but never had a problem getting around. My MIL had 9 children & in her younger years took a bus to work. My G-Ma had my G-pa who drove up until a month before he died at the age of 87! Both were afraid to drive. (Gma never learned how to swim either- she was afraid of that too)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:37 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Well i have a driver. No need to drive myself around.
    WARNING

Answer by WARNING at 6:05 PM on Feb. 20, 2011