His ugly hair

My SO has decided to try this new hairstyle and I really really really hate it. It's not even that it's just not my taste but it simply looks ridiculous. I know I'm not supposed to be shallow and his hair is not why I love him and why we are together but I honestly find it so unattractive I'm actually embarrased to be seen with him. He says it hurts that I feel that way but he likes and still wants to try it out. I'm not going to tell him not to, and I think it would be stupid to leave him after 7 years just because of his ugly hair but what am I supposed to do? I really can't stand it and like I said, it's embarrasing to be seen with him, not to mention he recently got laid off and this ridiculous hair is not going to help find him a new job. I know I sound shallow, but I'm not, and if you saw what he's trying to do to his head you'd know why I'm feeling this way!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:30 PM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• My ex would sometimes grow his hair long and it looked absolutely weird on him.

Short hair fit him best.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 4:32 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Take a picture of him and his hair and show him another picture before his hair change, maybe them he will get the picture.

Answer by older at 4:32 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Wow sometimes people want things for thier hair we find hard to look at what if you had a hair style he did not like this is the moment to rise above it and hair can grow back hurt feelings can last a whole lot longer.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:35 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Can you describe his style and the style you do not like?
    I like my dh with short hair and one time he let it grow out I did not care for it he was also overweight. Well finally he cut it the way I liked it and we started walking and lots 20lbs. He looks hot now...good thing I never said anything he did this on his own. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 5:13 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• what does it look like, and if this is your only problem girl your so lucky....deal with it and run right into his arms.
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 5:51 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Well, we all do things our SO may not like, but it pleases us so we live with it! I don't typically like moustaches but my boyfriend has one and says he'll look like a teenager if he shaves it so it's ok by me. I love him for who he is!
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 5:58 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Buy him A HAT.
    nonni2

Answer by nonni2 at 10:56 PM on Feb. 20, 2011