Interracial Marriage!

What do you think of interracial marriage, I have always dated out of my race and so has my brothers because when we grew up in the 70's we lived in an all white neighborhood so that is all im use too...what do you think....God created us equal

dusty1962

Asked by dusty1962 at 4:37 PM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• I don't think anything of it. Race doesn't matter to me.
    EverydayMomma

Answer by EverydayMomma at 4:39 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• if they get along and love each other and what not, then it's great. It's not really that big of deal, though some people make it seem that way.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 4:39 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I am white, my husband is black.  We have 3 going on 4 children together.  Life is good.  :)

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 4:39 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I think race has nothing to do with my marriage, and never has. Besides maybe the fact that I find his smooth, dark skin very sexy! But I've never run into a problem with it and wouldn't care if I had.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 4:40 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I am biracial so race means nothing to me. As long as love is there and a good relationship is there.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:41 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• ~*Hmm*~... I'm white and hubby is Italian (most look and think Mexican)... but I see him and I, never inter-racial

People are people so does it really matter!?!?
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 4:41 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I wouldn't do it.. brought up to date own color. but I have NOTHING against it.. I know lots of interacial HAPPY couples. more power to you.
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 4:41 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• What color is love?
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:42 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• IMO, there is no such thing as interracial marriage because we are all one race and that is the HUMAN RACE!!!
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 4:42 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I am Mexican, German and American Indian. My oldest is mixed with black. I have dated men from several races. I don't have a problem with it. The funny thing is I am from southern california and my DF is from Montana and that cultural difference is HUGE.
    hotrodlassie

Answer by hotrodlassie at 4:43 PM on Feb. 20, 2011