What have you been up to today?

I'm in Susie Homemaker mode today! lol. After my Husband left for work (His weekends are on weekdays, love it!), Our Son and I hit the town..haha. We finally found the Library here (cannot wait to take Him!), then We picked up a few groceries..and since He was such a good Kiddo (nothing new, hehe) - I got Him His favorite lunch (chicken nuggets and a side salad with Ranch) as a reward. Then We came home, He ate, then I made my Husband's Birthday cake (my sexy Man will be 32 tomorrow!) and cooked up some scrambled eggs for myself - now I'm about to get dinner prepared so it's ready for when it's time to cook. It has been a wonderful and busy Sunday!

-AJ

Asked by -AJ at 4:39 PM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i just woke up lololol happy bday to ur hubby!!
    Ericaca

Answer by Ericaca at 9:48 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• did chores, girls went through bookshelf and got rid of books, made grocery list and coupons, two loads of laundry done, cooking dinner now, got on cafemom and facebook, took care of youngest who is sick with a cold so very busy day.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 4:41 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I've been in a bad mood all day, and the fact that I have almost no money in the bank yet again just makes it worse. It's going by so slowly today, I would just love to fall over and die..
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 4:41 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• We all slept in yay! Then I made my kid leftovers for breakfast because he asked for it lol, then I did some cleaning. Now it's nap time and I'm on here. Later we may go for a walk on the beach or have a picnic since it finally stopped raining and I refuse to fight the crowds at the beach tomorrow.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 4:42 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• So far I have started the dishwasher, put a load of clothes in the washer, unloaded clothes from the dryer, folded and put away.

I need to vacuum my rugs and iron some shirts.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 4:46 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Today was a lazy day for me. We have late breakfast at Ihop than my son and I spent the day at the library and will go to Starbucks for my chai tea latte fix, than head home to read.

Off work tomorrow, may be more productive than!!

virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 4:47 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Nothing much except being on pc and went to the store for coffee. Trying to get movitated and get something done but, it hasn't hit me yet.
    pswiley

Answer by pswiley at 4:55 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• went to wal-mart with the kids, putzed around the house, went to the playground, fell asleep on the couch while the girls watched a care-bears movie, and within the hour heading to MIL's for dinner. yay.... (sarcasm) lol
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:59 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I am sick, so I was up for awhile and DH made breakfast, I was on the net for a bit and then went back to sleep. I am up for now so DH can get some things done, but I am ready for more sleep.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 5:12 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I watched the Daytona 500. It was a really good race.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:48 PM on Feb. 20, 2011