What is the longest you've waited in a line?

and would you do it again?

adnilm

Asked by adnilm at 4:42 PM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• 3.5 hours when I was 5 to get an autograph from the Olsen twins. No I would not do it again. But I'm glad I had a dad willing to do it for me, cuz I doubt I'd do it for my kid lol.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 4:44 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• It was maybe 30 minutes. The registers were not working and everything was handled manually and only one person was doing the work.

It was for a return, and I do not like being in that store in line anyway cause most of the time its only one person working on register, but if it had been to buy something, depending on what it was and how badly I needed it, I would probably not wait that long.

virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 4:45 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• When they had a job fair at the new arena in our area, I waited in line w/ my son for 5 hours! They were hiring for 150 pt/ seasonal jobs & over 2000 people showed up! I would never do that again. (I only did it for his sake) We never wait for more than 1 - 1 1/2 hrs for a ride at Cedar Point! :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:45 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• 1 1/2 hours at the SSI office and I guess if I had to I would do it again.
    UGH!
    Missikat75

Answer by Missikat75 at 4:50 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I think at the end of my honeymoon, I waited in line for about 3 hours to check in at the Cancun airport. Since getting home was my purpose, I'd do it again if I really had to. I have been in some really bad airport check-in lines, and some bad lines to have my passport checked in various countries' airports.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 4:54 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• 5 hours, to meet Peter Facinelli. It was well worth it, but not sure I'd do it again, LOL!!
    fosternpa

Answer by fosternpa at 5:00 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I waited in line 3 hours to check out at a semi annual children's consignment sale. I think I only bought $40 worth of baby things. I was with a bunch of other mommies that were friends of mine so it wasn't too bad.
    Mommie2DL

Answer by Mommie2DL at 5:04 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Do you think it's easier to wait in line for a celebrity than for something like DMV?
    adnilm

Comment by adnilm (original poster) at 5:04 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• 3 hours to get into the Vera Bradley sale, and I would do it again, I do it every year.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 5:08 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• When I was 16 I waited 6 hours for Duran Duran tickets and my mom gave me a check and when I finally got to the box office they denied the check!! I was so mad!
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 5:09 PM on Feb. 20, 2011