Could I be having a MC?

Im pregnant and I just went pee it looks like there is a little bit of pinkish tissue in the toilet NO spotting or bleeding BUT very very crampy could I be having a MC?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:43 PM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• How far along are you
    Tarrahs2011

Answer by Tarrahs2011 at 4:44 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I'd get off the computer and call your OB, they are better trained to answer that than we are
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 4:44 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I dont know I just found out I was on Birth control so im TOTALLY shocked I dont have an ob yet nor health insurance so I guess I will wait and see
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:46 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• There are online doctors that maybe able to help you answer that question.
    Sometimes you can call a woman's hotline (I'm not sure if there is one in your area) that can offer you advice on this.
    In bigger cities there usually are "well women" clinics for reproductive care.
    Good Luck Sweetie!
    Missikat75

Answer by Missikat75 at 4:49 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• If your really worried, go to the ER. Maybe its your period trying to start & you had a false positive?
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 5:09 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I think you need to go to the doctor, it just could be spotting, but if your having bad cramping, it might be an eptopic pregnancy, sometimes it is more common when you on bc!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 5:26 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Oh gosh I hope it was a false pos but 4 test said I was so i doubt its a false one

Im not too worried im more sort of hopeful I guess the cramping isnt too bad just like light period cramps
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:37 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• The spotting and cramping could be from implantation. If you start having bad cramps and the bleeding picks up then it could be a miscarriage.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 12:54 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• The cramping is normal, but if it gets worse or bleeding doesn't stop you need to see a doctor. I know it sucks to be told that, especially without insurance (I haven't had it my entire pregnancy) but it could be your health and your baby's. Good luck.
    MommyMegO2011

Answer by MommyMegO2011 at 6:11 AM on Feb. 21, 2011