Rib Pain

IDK if I am pregnant or not, I have a doctors appointment in a few days. I took a test came out negative I brought another one and im going to take it tomorrow morning. But My question is if you were pregnant should you be feeling this pain under your ribs?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• if you are you wont really til you are far along but i have had pain in my ribs since i was 12 its a sharp jabbing pain and i had it long befor ei ever got pregnant
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 9:55 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I get rib pain all the time when I am not pregnant... nerves getting pinched. Most of the time rib pain when you are pregnant is everything moving to make room for the baby, when it moves up around 12 to 14 weeks. So I would say no, it is not a symptom for you at this time.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 10:03 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• i didnt have pain in my ribs until baby was big enough to stick his toes between them. I called him bat boy LOL Honestly I would bet it is bruised or a respiratory infection of some kind
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 12:11 AM on Nov. 19, 2008