! week late but negative hpt.

My period are irregular I can admit but they always come. I like to keep track of them and the latest I have come on is 37 days. I took a negative pregnancy test today and it came up negative and I was wondering did I test to early. I have had some issues where I had funneling when i was pregnant with my daughter and ended up losing her at 21 weeks pregnant in May of last year. I'm not completely sure whether I am pregnant or not and am having mixed feelings about this situation. I have been to the doctor before this but that was for some spotting I was having and I was given a pregnancy test about 2 weeks ago which was negative. I'm not sure if i am pregnant or not but I would like to know if anyone has had a similar situation and if i should wait longer until I test.

BrokenAngel0520

Asked by BrokenAngel0520 at 5:10 PM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• i always wait till im 2wks late. but also remember blood tests are more accurate AND can tell soner! good luck!
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 5:15 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• OK IF U TEST ABOUT TWO WKS AGO AND THE TEST CAME UP NEGATIVE AND YOUR PERIOD IS LATE ABOUT A WK THEN U CAN TEST TO EARLY BUT U CAN TAKE A EPT TEST AND THAT WILL TELL U 5 DAYS EARLY BUT IF U IS A 37 CYCLE THAN MIGHT NEED TO WAIT GO ON WWW.MY MONTHLY .COM AND THAT SHOULD HELP U OUT A LIL BIT .AND I HAVE BEEN THROUGH THAT MYSLELF I WAS PREGNANT WITH MY 3RD CHILD AND I WENT TO THE DOCTOR N THEY TOLD ME THAT I WAS NOT PREGNANT AND I WAS I WAS JUST TO EARLY TO TELL BUT WHEN I FOUND OUT THAT I WAS I WAS ABOUT 5 WKS AND A HALF MY BODY KNEW BUT THE DOCTORS DID NOT
    whatever308

Answer by whatever308 at 8:23 AM on Feb. 21, 2011