~*Crazy 4 Credits*~

How exactly does this section work? What is it's purpose? I wouldn't turn down any credits, just not sure how it works... since I don't answer any and all questions just for the sake of credits, and try and give well thought out answers, or be supportive towards others... guess I would have had a lot more "creidits" if I'd been focused just on that

MommaClark3

Asked by MommaClark3 at 5:12 PM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Crazy for Credits

• I love it here.  You give and get support with no drama!  WHOO HOO!  :)  All I really see is trading.  SO, lets say you and another agree to post 20 questions for each other.  You post 20 questions with that persons name as the title.  That person will bump your question and usually will put Thankyou as their answer.  You vote their answer up and select as best answer.  They'll post 20 with your name as the title, bump their question and answer it and then they'll vote you up and as best answer.  Lots of credits and can be very fun.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 8:58 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Ladies come here to trade best answers, each best answer is 10 credits so you can get lot of those here.

Answer by older at 5:50 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• bump
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 5:33 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• bump

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 8:56 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Thanks!!! And after the day I had yesterday... can use "positive"things happening!!!
    MommaClark3

Comment by MommaClark3 (original poster) at 5:36 PM on Feb. 20, 2011