Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What does swollen chest under boobs mean?

Answer Question

Asked by mommy492006 at 5:26 PM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Health

Level 5 (59 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • You should go to the doctor and have them look at you. Make sure you do a breast exam before you go, too, to see if you have any lumps or bumps in your breasts or armpits that you can tell the doctor about.

    Good luck.

    Answer by ImaginationMama at 7:31 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

  • nope its just those and it hurts in between the lumps not on them but its under my boobs down on my ribs

    Comment by mommy492006 (original poster) at 12:58 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.