Hysterectomy

I go in for surgery tomorrow. I'm sooooo nervous! what should i take with me? how do i calm my nerves? what if i wake up late!?!? ugh!!!!!

ChaoticSoul

Asked by ChaoticSoul at 5:32 PM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Health

• That sucks!!!! but don't be nervous, you will be ok, calm your nerves knowing that you are in Gods hands, and your worrying about it is not going to change a thing. You probably won't get a wink of sleep so you won't to worry about waking up late, sending wishes for a quick recovery, hugs.

Answer by older at 5:38 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Do not be nervous sweetiethis is something that you need to better your quality of life. Have some fun with the family to take your mind off the surgery. Read the Bible. I would recommend Psalms 91 and others of your choice. Do something that always make you happy. And last know that I will send out a prayer for you. You might not be able to sleep tonight I will be online to soothe you need be. I will be going through this surgery in the next two months and hope to have some support also. We are moms and will remain strong for our family best of luck.

Hugs XOXOXO
    dubewife

Answer by dubewife at 6:13 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• try to think about things that make you calm and don't stress yourself about it. It is something alot of women have done every day just surround yourself with happy things and people and drink a cup of warm tea if that helps you calm down
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 6:56 AM on Feb. 21, 2011