~*GOT A TICKET*~

ALL PRAYERS WELCOME!!!

~*BUMP*~ ... ~*BUMP*~ ... ~*BUMP*~ ...

Not even sure whether I should dispute or simply pay the damn ticket???

First of all I dropped $5 into the drop metal box thing, to go to Effie Yeaw, California parks thing, and after I dropped it in saw they had envelopes,… I saw a hole at the bottom and only wanted to make sure it didn’t drop through, turns out on the other side, out of view were instructions, nothing stating part of that envelope needed to be torn off and displayed! Fine my fault I get it!!!

I called the local sherrif, which got through to Parks and Rec., which than called me, and he stated he’d have them look (the person doing the drops that night), and for me to “write all this out when disputing the ticket”. The ticket is $57, and my ONLY worry is it’ll be on my record some how… not sure how to google it either

Do I dispute it, pay it, does it effect insurance??? I follow all laws, never had so much as a ticket in my life and in my early early 30s!!!

I can see I'll be hitting prayer boards, and stressed outm, when this is my kids week off and we should be enjoying life!!! Hubby says to relax because it is to the car not my driver's license, but I'm pissed because I did what was right and here I get smacked by life for no freaking reason at all... ruined my entire freaking day too!! Did the "Fill the Boot" in Citrus heights, had lunch, shopping some, than thought bug hunting at the park... all ruined by one guy that refused to come back out and sign off, or at least give me back my money??? What a huge racket (because instructions are not in site of the box you place money) and rip off... I don't think I can in clear heart/mind ever take my kids back to that park... principal of the matter!!! I can’t prove my cash is in the metal locked box, and have to trust them not to pocket it in desperate times...

~*BUMP*~ ... ~*BUMP*~ ... ~*BUMP*~ ...

MommaClark3

Asked by MommaClark3 at 5:36 PM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Money & Work

• I wish my biggest worries in life was just a ticket, lol. I say relax and don't let it ruin your day.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:12 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Im sorry to hear about this, I simply dont worry about these things because my family lawyer does that for me.

I only pay $26 a month for him to worry and take care of stuff like that and more.

I hope that it will all get straigtened for you. I hate stress.

Wish you the best outcome.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 7:01 PM on Feb. 20, 2011