Some people are so greedy!

why?!..lol

r00j04j08

Asked by r00j04j08 at 5:58 PM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• cause maybe they dont like sharing lol
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 6:32 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• My MIL and FIL are still working P/T doing insurance work and they don't need the money. They are 70 and 77 yrs old, I think they need to relax but, they are always saying they need the money but, we know they don't. Some people just, can't have enough. They can't take it w/ them so, why bother.
    pswiley

Answer by pswiley at 6:02 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I understand some people feel the need to have it all because of past trauma. I am the opposite I cant stop giving. But I do know some greedy people. No matter how much they have they feel the need to have yours also. And do not even start giving them because you might never stop. People like that are only that way because they programed themself like that. Have boundries when dealing with greedy people.
    dubewife

Answer by dubewife at 6:21 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• What do you mean, greedy with food or with other things?
    dubewife

Answer by dubewife at 6:01 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• It depends on what you consider greedy?
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 6:02 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Greedy for credits?
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 6:04 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I have to laugh I am on this free samples site on facebook and one woman won a free "guomo and Juliet' package kit. with kids fun stuff including 2 shirts. Since she doesn't have kids she is going to auction them off. They were delivered to her neighbor by mistake and her neighbor was nice enough to bring it over and NOT keep it. Why wouldn't she just give the kids stuff to the neighbors kids, instead of making a few dollars? that is greedy to me.
    r00j04j08

Comment by r00j04j08 (original poster) at 6:05 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• your mother and father are still working. it could be that they want something to do to keep them buisy.n not greed.and as for money I am sure that you do not know all there is to know about their needs. They have a life of their own. It sounds to me that it is you that is greedy with their needs and their time. They are getting older but they still have a life and needs. let them have a good time
    Donna1941

Answer by Donna1941 at 6:14 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• IMHO that isn't greed. She won them, maybe she needed the money. Greed is buying a 100.00 pair of shoes when your child needs clothes for winter, or it's buying a cheesecake when your child needs diapers. Greed to me is wanting more even though you already have enough. Greed is ugly... and unfortunately it just gets worse because society promotes it.

kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 6:19 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• i believe that qualites like that come from the way that they were raised.
    arkelly2188

Answer by arkelly2188 at 6:32 PM on Feb. 20, 2011