Smoking: I cheated

Am I horrible??? I've been trying to kick the habit, I know its horrible, but today I cheated after 7 days! It's just so hard, and I've been trying my best and I am not going to continue, but does it make me bad for cheating today???

gutterflower585

Asked by gutterflower585 at 6:17 PM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Health

• It is ok to cheat, but don't make it a habit ether, stay strong, you can do this.....

Answer by older at 6:20 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Nope... doesn't make you bad at all. it's a hard habit to quit. Just start over now and good luck.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 6:20 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Have you tried Chantix? My husband has been smoke free 2yrs in May!! Chantix does have some side affects, but my husband said the worst where the dreams. My husband started taking Chantix the same month my aunt passed away to lung cancer =(

GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!!
    RNC2005

Answer by RNC2005 at 6:21 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• That's why we have new days. We wipe the slate clean and start fresh the next time. It's not easy. Don't beat yourself up over it. Just try it again. My sister used the patch and my dd used Chantix. If you need help then don't hesitate to use them

Answer by admckenzie at 6:39 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I too am trying and its so hard so i understand the cheating at times.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 8:05 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Dont Weight it down on urself too much mama, Im sure if u try hard enough u'll get a hold of it and stop. Take this cheat as a lesson to never do it again :)...its very hard, trust me I know, try a new safe and calming habbit...what ever u like to do might help...I hope u get over it soon...Good luck!!!!
    MommyCaution

Answer by MommyCaution at 3:29 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• thats bad u cheated shame on u
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:25 AM on Feb. 21, 2011