Does any one watch House?

I missed alot and i watched the new episode to day and i was so confused? that black guy does he do his own thing now? and i thought that blonde guy and girl were doctors?? wow im just really lost.

melissa089

Asked by melissa089 at 9:55 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Entertainment

• i watch it. u can email me if u have any questions. i watched last week n the black guy wasnt doin his thing but i guess he is now. the blonde guy n girl r 2gether. i watch it every time its on!!!
    xkrystals.momx

Answer by xkrystals.momx at 10:06 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I am a huge House fan.A lot has happened in the last couple of seasons- you really should catch up a bit :) I missed last season and caught up at this website - http://www.free-tv-video-online.info/internet/house/ They have links to all the episodes for viewing (free) :)
    Taerna

Answer by Taerna at 10:08 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• love it
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 10:35 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Yeah You got to watch all the back episodes cause it has gotten all crazy....Wilson left and came back and all kinda stuff. But house is one of my fave shows!
    BabyBush07

Answer by BabyBush07 at 9:41 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• yea tons have happened. House fired Foremen, Cameron, and Chase from his team. So then last season he had to hire new people. So he hired, Taub, Kutner and 13. Foremen still works for him,but in this last episode he wanted to prove to House that he could do things on his own, and that he could handle 2 cases on his own. Wilson began dating Amber (cut throat bit*h) and she ended up dying in the last episode last season, so Wilson left. When Houses dad died Cuddy set up house and wilson, so then wilson decided to come back. Now in this new season House has hired a PI... to check up on the people who work for him. Cuddy almost adopted a baby, but at the last minute the woman took the baby back. Wilson is trying to set House and Cuddy up... I think that sums up the key points... i think.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 9:53 AM on Nov. 20, 2008