Ok let me re-ask that.

I am 31 wks and I am in A LOT of pain in my back and my hips and my pelvic area. When I get up to stand it is worse I feel so much pressure. Tylenol isnt helping . I have tried a warm bath. And heating pad what do I do now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• again i say i get the same thing ... if it is getting to bad go to your dr or the ER like i said i have to take flewirol once in a while
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 9:57 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Call your doctor right away!
    CoreyLynn

Answer by CoreyLynn at 9:57 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Call your Dr
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 9:59 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• That's really as much as you can do. I'd tell your doc about how much pain you're in and see if there's anything else he can do for you.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 9:59 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• As everyone said before... you need to call your doctors office and leave a message with the call service so a doctor can call you back. You should not been in that much pain at 31 weeks. And if it is consistent pains that come and go every 10 minutes, then you REALLY need to call.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 9:59 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I cant get ahold of the dr and I dont have a car here to go to the er. What do you think it could be my SO is at work and we have 2 babies I cant just get up and go if its probably nothing.
    Anonymous

• a number of things the baby on a nerve or just normal pains mine are normal pains ... then call the ER or labor and delivery and ask them see what they say
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 10:00 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Call Dr. I had this last week. And I had started dialating, they I guess are worried about it being signs of pre-term labor. YOU never know. Do not mess with it and think it will go away.
    MommyPeck3

Answer by MommyPeck3 at 10:01 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• you need to think about yourself and that baby now. Do you have any family nearby that can help?
    CoreyLynn

Answer by CoreyLynn at 10:02 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• ha....No My sister lives like 10min away but good luck in her helping she has 3 kids that have school in the morning and its 10 here.
    Anonymous