Sending "naughty" pictures... adult content

My husband is deployed and has recently asked me to send him pictures of me touching myself among other things. All pictures of stuff we might actually do together in the bedroom but I'm wondering if this would be considered "pornographic"? I'm comfortable enough to do it and send him pictures but the only thing holding me back is if this would be considered a sin on either of our parts. What do you all think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:01 PM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Hon would you RATHER he look at some other naked woman or you? He asked to see his wife, who he loves. I have been married going on 24 years and I have always done stuff like that for my hubby. He still sees me as his loving, sexy wife to this day.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 9:21 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• A sin to take care of your marital needs? No I do not think so.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:04 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Ask God. Pray about it.

Me personally, as long as I knew my husband would keep the pictures to himself then I would have no issue. I trust my husbamd to respect me enough to keep my pics private and not show them off.

In fact I have done it.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 7:06 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I'm not religious or anything,,, but would it really be so bad if your hubby will be the only one to see them?
    If you're really worried about it... maybe just send some photos of you in some sexy lingerie, or something? No nudity or anything like that, but still sexy.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 7:04 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I'm quite sure we arent the same faith, but i send my husband pics all the time. It keeps our marriage spicy for him to get a snap shot of something with the caption "play with later?" and lets him know to wait up for me at the same time
    wildwiccan83

Answer by wildwiccan83 at 7:15 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I'm not Christian, but when my dh goes on business trips I often send him naughty pics... it's fun, and he's certainly happy to see me when he gets back! ;) If he were deployed, I would have no issue with it at all. I do think there is a trust issue in that I wouldn't want him to show them to his coworkers or anything... but I know he doesn't want his coworkers to see them either!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 7:34 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I would think about this carefully.... you are sending pictures across the internet... how safe is that and what if the pictures get into the wrong hands. You REALLY need to be wise.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 9:09 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Only send pics that are printed. Anything you send via internet or phone is stored somewhere online and could be found pretty easily if someone really wanted to find it. There's no guarantee either that DH will be the only eyes looking at them either. People do tend to steal things even if jokingly.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:55 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Once on the Internet, these pictures can end up in places that neither you nor your husband would want to see them. You can make them sexy and inspiring without making them sexually explicit and fodder for Internet porn pushers. A professional photographer can tell you how. So, it's up to you.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 11:26 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Oh no it has nothing to do with what I'm sending him. I am all for it but it just makes me think that maybe this is walking a fine line and we're about to head over to pornographic territories, KWIM?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:05 PM on Feb. 20, 2011