Scared i;m going to lose this baby to

found out im 5 weeks pregnat a couple day agos. i have a 3 year old alreday but last nov. i miscarry and i;m scared it going to happpen again. i know i have not control or if it happens or not. and ive been having a lot of crammping this whole week.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:22 PM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I'm so sorry. I'll pray you have a healthy, happy pregnancy :)
    mommy2be0611

Answer by mommy2be0611 at 7:28 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• cramping is totally normal, but i know exactly how you feel, i had a stillborn birth dec 5 09 and misscarried at 5 weeks in aug 2010. i really hope all goes well try to keep busy thats all that will helpreally is lots of distarctions also trust your instincts and slow down if you need it :)
    KPrice777

Answer by KPrice777 at 7:43 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I became pregnant after suffering two miscarriages and to be honest, I did not breath easy until my 20 week ultrasound. I could see the baby was perfect, right on track and that is when I relaxed and enjoyed the rest of the pregnancy. It is hard not to think about what you have been through, but I just tried to focus on each and every day with my pregnancy and each night I was so thankful that we had made it another day! We just celebrated his first birthday on Friday! =)
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 10:07 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Have you talked to your doctor about progesterone treatment options? I had miscarriages so when I got pregnant this last time I was put on progesterone shots. They worked for me and now I have a beautiful baby girl.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 12:50 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I had a lot of cramping early on too. I also believe that everything happens for a reason. Good luck mama, prayers coming your way.
    MommyMegO2011

Answer by MommyMegO2011 at 6:04 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Just pray and pray that you will have a healthy pregnancy try not to think about the bad think about the good like how your gonna feel your baby move in a couple of months what its gonna look like what names are you gonna pick your growing belly just bulging out lol things like that .good luck
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 7:55 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I am about as far along as you are and I have had alot of cramping but nothing else. I also had alot of cramping with my dd so it is totally normal. Just relax and don't stress to much about it i'm sure everything will be great. :)
    Abbysmommy0208

Answer by Abbysmommy0208 at 1:22 PM on Feb. 21, 2011