Should i feel guilty because i dont

my exhusband overdosed on crack because i divorced me and i am now remarried. and i wont let him see is kids(hello he cant stay sober for longer then 5 min) of course i will keep MY kids away from him.

my husband now is a great influence in my children's life so there are no second thoughts. and my kids are calling my DH dada

sexcimomof2

Asked by sexcimomof2 at 7:22 PM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• No you should not feel guilty. That just means your a good momma. I wouldnt let my baby around anyone that is on any type of drug. Espeically their dad who will be taking care of them by his self.
    mommy2be0611

Answer by mommy2be0611 at 7:26 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I would do the same thing.

Answer by louise2 at 7:26 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• No. You absolutely should not feel guilty for setting appropriate boundaries for your children. And, goof for you for doing that!!

Children have no business being put in the company of someone who is not sober, no matter who they are.

You are teaching your children right now that drug use is not acceptable and will not be acceptable for them in the future.

Keep strong :)
    Hugs :)
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 7:28 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• im sorry you kids dont have a good positive influence in there dad & no you shouldnt feel guilty for doing what is right for you kids
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 7:34 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• no i wouldnt feel guilty at all..
    kyiahsmommy

Answer by kyiahsmommy at 12:51 AM on Feb. 21, 2011