Pregnant with my 3rd.. why do i always gain SO MUCH WEIGHTTTT!!!

First time being pregnant I weighed 120 lbs and reached up to 194lbs..gained 74 pounds, holy hell lol!!

second time being pregnant i weighed 140lbs and made it to 209lbs...gained 69lbs oh my GOSH..never lost near it all bcz I again got pregnant..

with my third(now) I weighed 160-170lbs & am now at 204lbs.. and am due in a few weeks...

I get extremely swollen.. & I eat right.. have no diabetes or any health complications.. & the doctors always laugh when they weigh me because they swear I do not weigh as much as I am weighing in.. when I have family guess my weight, no one is even close to 200 pounds.. and we are all close no one in my family is afraid to hurt my feelings and they know it wouldnt even if they said I weighed a lot more than I do.

anyone else gain a TON of weight? when I give birth I lose about 30 pounds of water/fluids.. i swear its crazy!! the rest is SO hard for me to get off though.. im nervous.. i once started out at 120 which was only 5 years about and im pregnant weighing in at 200! Not that that weight is bad or ANYTHING, but for ME, who is used to being thinner, it is strange to me still!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:37 PM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• OMG women your scaring the hell out of me!!!!! LMAO!
    I'm pregnant with my first and im 20 weeks. I started out at 119 and now I'm 123. Sounds like we were about the same weight.
    But I hope you can lose it all after the baby :) Good Luck!!
    mommy2be0611

Answer by mommy2be0611 at 7:46 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I gained 50 pounds in each of my three pregnancy, i lost every bit of it for all three.

Answer by older at 7:39 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Good luck to you! I don't know why you gain weight. I only gained 20 lbs. I started at 174 and ended at 194, left the hospital weighing 171.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 8:21 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Every woman is different! Doctors focus way too much on weight and it bugs me. All that really matters is that you're eating right and getting the right nutrition for you and your baby. I know many women who gain well over 50 lbs. with their pregnancy and are perfectly healthy. You're not alone, just keep taking care of your body. :)
    MommyMegO2011

Answer by MommyMegO2011 at 11:25 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• With my first pregnancy I also started at 120 and at the end I weighed 182 and then I'm now pregnant with baby #2 I started at 126 and now I weigh 127 and im 10 weeks and 3 days as of today I'm basically eating right and watching my weight cus I do have a scale which is a good thing cus it shows my if I need to slow my roll with eating .
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 7:47 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I really agree that women are just built different. Also, some women have alot more water weight and swelling than others. I gained 50lbs with my first but lost it all. I'm on my second now and right on my way to gaining 50lbs again. One of my doctors was rude about it and it really pissed me off, but most of the other ones don't say anything. To me there is nothing worse than making a woman feel like crap about her weight while she is pregnant.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 3:26 PM on Feb. 21, 2011