I went to a birthday party today with my family at a my good friends house today

My younger son is dealing with agresssion, anger, and has trouble control himself he is on 5mg focalin two pills in the morning he had a problem with another boy at the party and we talked to him about not using his hands. We told if something was wrong come find us and he did again when he told the Mom's what was wrong two of them went up stairs with him while the other says to me very nasty your kids don't play with our group there not used our kids there not close to them they don't no how they play with one another.By the way this mom is a teacher. I have told her my boys have ADHD.

Honey408

Asked by Honey408 at 7:43 PM on Feb. 20, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Wow. This woman seems very rude. If I were you Id ignore her and do what you can to stay away from her. If your son truly can be nasty then be sure to supervise. It isnt his fault that he has adhd but be sure to be on top of everything he does. Not for the womans sake but yours and your sons. And by that I just mean that aside from meds he will need to learn how to behave. GL!!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 7:49 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• She was out of line. It's THEIR kids that are not used to your kids and don't know how to play. Being a teacher is irrelevant here, and so is the ADHD.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:37 PM on Mar. 1, 2011