How messy is your home?

A tornado hit mine. Darn it!

WARNING

Asked by WARNING at 7:54 PM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Messy until I clean it so on a scale of 1 to ten about a twenty.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:01 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• it's tidy, one thing i can't stand is a messy kitchen
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 7:54 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• suprisingly not bad and I have just returned from a girls weekend! I do have to do the floors though
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 7:55 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• In all honestly, the living room is cluttered and the dishes haven't been done because I'm in pain and feel like crap.
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 7:56 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• For the most part it is clean. I am still doing laundry so my laundry room is a bit untidy. I hate when I am too depressed to clean.
    scmedicalasst

Answer by scmedicalasst at 7:58 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Mine is next to spotless... but that's only because there's next to nothing here. My roommate's room is messy because we spend a lot of time there - we watch movies in there, so there are DVDs all over the place, and some dishes. Then his clothes. My room is messy because I don't have a dresser yet - I just moved back here & don't have much here yet. The rest of the place stays relatively tidy. We don't have enough STUFF to even have clutter, and I love it.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 8:04 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• My home is clean.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 8:07 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I don't like living in a mess, so I keep things clean and pick-ed up. Sometimes there's clutter, but it's never bad enough to be embarrassed about.

SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 9:23 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Depends on whether DH is home or not. He leaves a trail of clutter and clothing EVERYWHERE and then has the nerve to complain that the house is a mess.

Clutter drives me CRAZY!!!! There's a place for everything.

The one thing I DO need to vent about is that DH will open mail and leave the opened envelopes just sitting on the counter. THROW THEM AWAY LAZY ASS!!!! Phew! I feel better now, thanks.
    5150mama

Answer by 5150mama at 7:59 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• The public areas are pretty darned good. We are having a bunch of company for the next week. Kitchen looks lived in but not dirty. Just some papers on the counters and stuff we need for Sat.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:00 PM on Feb. 20, 2011