Vent have anything you want to get off of your chest come on out???

So I have been working on this movie for a couple months we have a crew but somehow I think they might f me over there I feel better. What about you?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 7:54 PM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I am in the process of helping to set up and open a new retail store for the company that I work for. We are in the middle of stocking freight and I have found areas of the store where people didn't do their job the first time around, so now I have to go behind them and do my job as well as theirs. WOW! It feels a little better getting that off my chest. Let me just say that those that don't do their jobs well will not have a job in a few weeks.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:18 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Yeah! BOYS SUCK!!!!
    5150mama

Answer by 5150mama at 7:56 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I have nothing to complain about. My DH is very wonderful, patient, and loving. He really makes sure I get my sleep, lets me spend time on the computer while he makes sure my DD is doing her homework after school. And I in return just be me, cook, clean, take care of the dogs, and listen to my music when I am cleaning.
    So I have nothing to complain about except someitmes I get bored when he is not around and I started eating a little more.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 8:04 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• My SIL thinks that for some reason she has the right to criticize every decision that we make about dd because "I am her aunt and i am concerned" GRRRRR I just want to SCREAM "SHE IS NOT YOUR F****** KID!!!"

momofone072506

Answer by momofone072506 at 8:06 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Just kinda fed up in general right now!!! My husband is working like a dog as usual, and when he is home, he has to fix things around the house that keep breaking. Family drama is making me sick ( literally) and there's nothing I can do about it.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 8:09 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I need to get my behind in gear and get to the gym and stop eating junk. It is all my own fault, but I don't feel motivated to change, but I know I need too. Being fat sucks!
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 8:40 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Right now, nothing to vent about. Hope things work out better for you.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 9:21 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I would have to go anon to tell you what really upsets me.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:55 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• My so called MIL has been a complete and insenitive B wit me ever since I got pregnant. Now that im closer to my due date
    She has been trying to kiss my ass so she can be in the delivery rm with me and dh. Ugh
    libas.mommy

Answer by libas.mommy at 9:48 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I've been sick with the flu for almost two weeks i'm 20 weeks pregnant and there's not much i can take to feel better. I have two little ones at home sick too so rest for me is out of the question. My dh works but i feel like he can doesn't.help.
    me much when he's Home
    morenarfr05

Answer by morenarfr05 at 10:26 PM on Feb. 20, 2011