Would this piss you off?

Hubby decided to buy me a heart of chocolates for Valentines Day..and a rose....and thought that made up for everything he's ever done to me...NOT. SO I just got the freakin box of chocolates down...cuz I wanted some. Between DD and I....we had 3 pieces.....There are 4 pieces left...DD and I left for a couple days to figure some things out...If your DH did that...would it piss u off, since he bought it for YOU?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:18 PM on Feb. 20, 2011 in General Parenting

• Chocolate left unattended is fair game. You have to find a better reason to be upset at this man.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:20 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• It's just food. So no.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 8:21 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Well he CONSTANTLY eats sweets...the reason I DONT very often is because I get toothaches VERY easy..It has to be a VERY strong craving for chocolate to get me to eat it...He thinks that just because HE wants sweets, then I want them...that's SOOO not the case. I'm pissed obviously! He eats EVERYTHING in our house!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:21 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• No. Over food, good grief.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 8:23 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Wow..that sounds like a very unhealthy marriage. And you need to not get so upset over such trivial things!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 8:25 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Nope I think it is a ridiculous reason to be mad at him.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 8:25 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• tsk tsk no , i would know to take with me.

no , i would know to take with me , ,,,

letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 8:25 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• No because Its just chocolate.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:26 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• No, I'm fine sharing any kind of food. If I wanted more chocolate, I'd go buy some more. Heck, all those boxes of candy are like 90% off right now, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:27 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• So in other words....I need to just let him eat literally EVERYTHING under our roof..He should seriously be a freakin termite...He eats EVERYTHING. There are days that DD has nothing to eat, or I have to throw shit together into something for her to eat because he's so selfish that he eats everything else!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:28 PM on Feb. 20, 2011