Party

has anyone done a hotel party for their teen? Pl. give me an idea of price and what would be considered a nice amount of kids? thanks

mybabyjr

Asked by mybabyjr at 8:23 PM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• I'd never do a party at a hotel for teens.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 8:27 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• We did as teens. We had two rooms, one for the drugs and those that we just going to sleep it off. It was fun and no drunk driving, but our parents didn't know.
    I wouldn't trust teens to have a hotel party, I know what we did.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 9:16 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• uhhh no i would think of the trouble that could happen and the trouble would come back to who ever bought the room which needs to be someone over 18. You responsible for any thing that happens to the children. if I found out My daughter was at a hotel party I would freak out go to the cops then be filling charges on the parents. I am sure there are other moms out there like me.

kalynskorner

Answer by kalynskorner at 9:53 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• wow!!!! That answers my question...I wanted to know if someone else have done and did it worked out for them.... I hate the idea but had to put it out there....When she told me, i figure she got from one of her friends the idea that is....I was like I would have to be in this room.....i think that changed her mind...
    mybabyjr

Comment by mybabyjr (original poster) at 10:12 PM on Feb. 20, 2011