Im dilated at 29 wks!!!!!!!!!!!

Well i have been having alot of back pain and i went to the ER 2 times, and it wasn't contractions or an infection. They sent me home both times and told me i was fine, but i know something is wrong. I went to my Dr today & he discovered that I am 2cm dilated. He put me on the monitor for about 15mins and I had 1 contraction. He gave me meds to stop everything, & told me the baby looked healthy as far as he could tell. Im still worried what is going to happen & if he'll be ok. Does any1 have any advice?

iheartkewi

Asked by iheartkewi at 10:07 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• youll be ok .. if he gave you the meds then you shouldnt have to worry but even so 2 cm it could takes weeks to go the rest of the way
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 10:08 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I was 2cm for weeks before I went into labor. Actually, I never "went into labor", I had to be induced after 2 weeks over due.
    You should be fine. Good luck :)
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 10:11 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I started dialating at 30 weeks. Had to be induced in the end. You will be fine, just relax and try to enjoy the rest of the pregnancy :)
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 10:14 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I was dilated for weeks before delivery and I went late too. Could you feel the contraction, or was it just picked up on the machine?
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 10:17 PM on Nov. 18, 2008