Who takes clonipan?

This medication is not to be taken lightly. I got in my car and was disoriented and did not noticed. My kids were scared because I lose time while on this med. I do not take it if I have to leave the house. But it do help.

scmedicalasst

Asked by scmedicalasst at 9:00 PM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Health

• I take Klonopins for some anxiety I have. My life is pretty busy and stressful. Why do you ask?
    VeritasAequita

Answer by VeritasAequita at 9:26 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I just started it to try to help shut off my brain to help me sleep. I feel like it's dropped my IQ by about 50 points. I've literally sat for five minutes just trying to figure out what I had been looking for/doing/etc. I wrote a "z" backwards twice today (the second time was trying to correct the first one because it was sloppy, and I still did it backwards again). Yeah, I have a feeling I'm not going to make it a week on them because I'll hate myself for being stupid.
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 9:29 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Yes, Klonopin can be pretty strong. If you are losing time, I wouldn't take it . . . there are other prescription alternatives, so talk to your doc.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 9:38 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Wow I just noticed that I spelled it wrong, and would you believe I was looking at the bottle when typed it. These pills are a no no, I rather go through the anxiety. I asked because my kids jumped out the car and ran in the house and told my husband that they were so scared. I do not remember what I did and apologized a million times. They were very scared. My dh took the bottle away and the car keys. I took two today to get the edge off but I would not be doing that again.
    scmedicalasst

Comment by scmedicalasst (original poster) at 1:29 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Yes i take klonopin I would take it in the morning with my effexor and i was at work and i couldnt even stay awake. Now i just take it before i go to bed so i can sleep.
    shiffy2

Answer by shiffy2 at 8:33 AM on Feb. 26, 2011