When if any is the best time to end a relationship

I haven't been able to have any me time since I moved in with my boyfriend 6 months ago.We've been together for a year and a half but now Im feeling trapped and out of control. I've talked to him about it and he just asks what am I supposed to do alone? on the other hand when his friends want him to go out its ok to leave me alone. Im getting fed up.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:34 PM on Jul. 8, 2008 in Relationships

• Make some plans with a couple of girlfriends. Get out and do something for you, no men... no kids. He will have to get over it. This may not be as easy if he is controlling or abusive. In that case, maybe you should seek counseling. If that is not an option, or if you have already tried and are still having the same feelings, personally, I would not prolong the inevitable.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 3:49 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• it sounds 2 me that what is good for the goose, is not good for the gander. u guys are in a relationship, 50/50. if he can go out, then why the hell can't u? and that would b exactly what i would tell him. plan a nite out, let him know in advance, stick 2 ur guns and go. if he whines about not having anything 2 do, tell him 2 call his friends, or just stay home. it sounds 2 me like he's starting 2 try and control u. u need 2 nip that in the bud rite away or it will only get worse. if he continues 2 do it, i say get out while u can. he may b ur so, but he is not ur parent and u r not a child. he CAN NOT tell u what u can or cannot do. plain and simple.
    ireshgurl

Answer by ireshgurl at 4:12 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• IF THAT WAS ME...I WOULD HAVE TO SAY THAT WOULD AGGERVATE ME ALSO. IM NOT SURE OF YOUR GUYS SITUATION, BUT IF I WERE YOU, I KNOW THAT YOU SAID THAT YOU HAVE TALKED TO HIM~BUT I WOULD SIT HIM DOWN AND TELL HIM THAT IF HE DOES WANT TO MAKE TIME FOR YOU,THEN WHY ARE YOU TOGETHER? THEN SUGEST TO HIM THAT YOU GUYS DO A DATE/MOVIE NIGHT {RENTAL OR OUT. IF YOU HAVE KIDS-WITHOUT THEM.)I WOULD ALSO SAY IF YOU HAVE KIDS & CAN, HAVE A SITTER WATCH THE KIDS EVERY ONCE AND A WHILE,WHEN YOU TWO ARE AT HOME TOGETHER-SO THAT YOU CAN JUST BE AT HOME/TOGETHER-ALONE TO TALK OR WHATEVER. GOOD LUCK! WISH YOU THE BEST! ~KAY
    KAYOCHOA

Answer by KAYOCHOA at 4:28 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• Don't just stay in the relationship for his security sounds like he is trying to give you a guilt trip about it if you are unhappy and things aren't changing and your sure your done with this end it, for your benifit!
    Tayleina

Answer by Tayleina at 4:30 PM on Jul. 8, 2008