Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My baby ingested the contents of an ice pack. Dangerous!?!?!

 
LilMCsMomma

Asked by LilMCsMomma at 10:15 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

Level 1 (0 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (6)
  • I would call poison control immediately the number is1-800-222-12222

    Sonshiner

    Answer by Sonshiner at 10:20 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

  • Have you called poison control? That needs to be your first step.
    3maniacsmom

    Answer by 3maniacsmom at 10:23 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

  • Call 911! NOW, if you haven't! That stuff is chemical compounds that are poisonous!
    Iskkra

    Answer by Iskkra at 11:47 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

  • How did that happen? Just wndering but yeah call 911 and poison control asap!!
    Peekalou

    Answer by Peekalou at 2:26 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

  • I called Poison control and they said its nothing to worry about. (I'm still worried about it though) Well I had it on my knee for an injury and my baby came up and grabbed it and stuck it in her gums (I should have took it from her right away I know very stupid) shes teething so I thought k for a sec Ill let her suck on it I looked away literally for a couple seconds and she popped it somehow (odd considering she has no teeth yet). It was however, a nestle baby brand ice pack. Not that its any excuse. But should it not come with a warning? Thanks for the answers everyone.
    Anonymous

    Answer by Anonymous at 7:52 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

  • oops I dont know why it put me as anonymous?
    LilMCsMomma

    Answer by LilMCsMomma at 7:52 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN