cleaning supplys

Does anyone know anyway to make some natural cleaning supplys? I want to go compeltly organic with cleaning and possibly anything elce I can
Thanks!!!!!!!!1

ReadyToRage

Asked by ReadyToRage at 10:24 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Health

• i know that some people use a vinegar/water solution to clean counters and floors. i use green works products... i dont think that they are organic. but they are eco- friendly. the toilet cleaner smells SOOOOOOOOO good!
    IGotLuckyInKy

Answer by IGotLuckyInKy at 10:29 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I kinda want to make my own =(
    ReadyToRage

Answer by ReadyToRage at 10:31 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• There are some groups on here, one HUGE one in fact that has recipes for making your own -- it's like Green and Organic Living or something like that -- maybe search on there?
    Anonymous

• An all use cleaner is one cup of water to one cup white vinegar and put ten drops of lemon or orange essential oil. Shake frequently while using because water and oil separate. Just put in a spray bottle and go.
    Bigswtmomma

Answer by Bigswtmomma at 6:13 PM on Nov. 27, 2008