Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tax question about DFAS

On my W@ the name for DFAS is


Do I put the whole thing or just the DFASIN/JAMBE part.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 PM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

Answers (2)
  • I think we put the whole thing. Not sure though. Just put exactly whats in that number box.

    Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 9:50 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

  • k. I'll put the whole thing, thanks. I had it at first but then I second guessed myself and changed it.

    Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:03 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.