How can I find a hobbie??

I've never had anything that I truly enjoy...other than my kids of course...I would love to find a hobbie that I dont get sick of but It's been 28 years and I still havn't found anything! lol How do I tap into something??? I've tried just trying things here and there like scrapbooking...reading...art..photography...working out but I get tired of everything after a couple weeks and nothing that i get really excited about.....is there something wrong with me? Or am I normal? Or am I missing something?? Any advice would be welcome ladies....except for ppl who just want to say something mean...just keep out of it and grow up okay??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 PM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• What kind of things do you like? You may just not be a crafty person(yes, I've met one before, lol), OR(more likely) you just haven't found YOUR thing. I do quilting, crocheting, scrapbooking, collage making, plant tending(yep, it's a hobby! lol), cooking, reading, writing, bracelet making... I think the list could go on forever. I have never felt particularly crafty, but looking at this list makes me feel pretty crafty indeed :) You just have to find the right one for you. I love doing most of these things because I find them relaxing. The plants are because I wanted something to boost the air quality in my home, and I just got hooked on all the varieties and how they don't care if you're in a bad mood or having a bad hair day or whatever. Scrapbooking because I want my kids to have a memory book, crocheting because I have made blankets for all the kids, I like collages because they let me express myself in words and pics...
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:55 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• It all just depends on you, your personality, your wants and needs. I hope you do find something, because it is extremely fulfilling to make something beautiful with your own skills :)
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:56 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• try a little of everything and see what suits you. SOme can be expensive so if you can try it at a craft store first if anything.
    Baby4us09

Answer by Baby4us09 at 8:43 PM on Mar. 10, 2011