Why do i get sexually turned off by minor things?

Why do i get sexually turned off by minor things? I can be horny all day, go in for a kiss with my boyfriend and if he so much as turns his head away. I will get so turned off that I could not have sex for two weeks.Its so crazy, i don't know what it is? Anything will turn me off. He doesn't even know he's turning me off. I just get turned off? I don't know what to do. At this rate i never want to have sex, and he is suffering because off it. What should i do?

mzribott

Asked by mzribott at 9:52 PM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• Just do it anyway...usually you get into the mood when things get going! lol
    Anonymous

• I'm in the same boat as you. I'll go to hug my DH and he'll grabbed my butt or something like that and it's a turn off. Simple things like that, and I don't understand it either. Lately it's been getting better but only right after my period ends and then the next couple weeks, I just want him to stay away.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 9:56 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• i'm the same way. only i only get in the mood when i'm ovulating....so once a month...poor dh...
    Anonymous

• Fantasize about someone that really floats yer boat and close your eyes if he turns his head. I get through those times with hubby by fantasizing about favorite porn while hubby is pounding away. I know hwat you are going through and this too shall pass.
    cerealmom2

Answer by cerealmom2 at 10:11 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• sounds like you need a new boyfriend
    nonni2

Answer by nonni2 at 10:36 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• did you ever think that maybe he did something to annoy or make you upset that when you do actually get close that you think about it and it makes you upset again so thats why u get so turned off that quick? think about it.
    mama106

Answer by mama106 at 1:43 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Start thinking of sex as a sport: Play hard for an hour, get all sweaty and try not to get hit in the eye.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:30 AM on Feb. 21, 2011