What is the silliest prank you ever played on someone?

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 10:10 PM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i haven't played pranks on anyone, that i can think of right now, but my husband used to prank call me at work and petend to be a customer and ask me crazy questions. for example, i worked at U-Haul and one time he called and ask if he could trasport cows in the back of the truck.
    happy-go-lucky

Answer by happy-go-lucky at 10:47 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Well there are a few, like when I was a teenager me and a carfull of friends would see a couple walking along and one of would yell out to the guy..." hey where were you last night" or " hey you were great in bed last night" the looks on the womens faces we thought were hilarious...I just hope we didn't ruin any relationships,lol

but a more fun one was with my girls..they hate eggs sunny side up...so one year when they were little it was halloween and they know the rule you can't go trick -n-treating until you eat all your food...so I took vanilla pudding and carefully spread it around each plate to make it look like egg yolk...then took canned peach halves and placed a half peach on top of the pudding...it really looked like sunny side up eggs! the kids were so bummed out but I insisted on at least one bite before they get mad at me for making them eat "eggs"... they were so happy to find out it wasn't eggs!
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:47 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• little devili was at work and my co-worker and i was using a blender -making some smoothies. i pretended that i was electrocuted when i plugged in the blender. i was on the kitchen floor, eyes rolled back, violently shaking. she was screaming and freaking out big time. i then got up off the floor. she was so mad at me she didn't talk to me for couple weeks. bwahahahahaha. it was pay back for a prank she played on me a few days before.

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 11:12 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I made people think i threw my baby out of the two story building. It was just a bag of flour.
    WARNING

Answer by WARNING at 1:58 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I kinda called a co-worker on another line pretended to be a nurse at her drs. office told her she was pregnant with twins,yeah she believed it.called another co worker and told her i was game and fish officer,and she needed to stop killing the racoons and oppossums in her yard or we would arrest her,too many to go on.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 5:43 PM on Feb. 21, 2011